Friday, June 1, 2018

Where have I been

You know, looking back it is a little shaddy that my last post included calling out Jesus. Kanye West, famous for saying "Slavery was a choice"- that happened since the last time I posted- once said "They said we can (blog) about anything, except for Jesus." So I suspended myself from posting for a few weeks or months. Whatever. I have learned to keep certain people's names out of my blogs. One of those names is not Thomas Ian Nicholas, don't worry. #IHateThomasIanNicholas

But anyway, my suspension taught me a couple of things:

1. I can run a half marathon VERY fast. I participated in the Brew City Half Marathon in Milwaukee in less than ideal conditions. It was raining. It was cold. The World Series would not have been played in this weather, but I still ran it. And I ran it in 1:45.46. That's fast. Just think if the conditions were perfect. Oh GAWD. I am not a very confident man, but I think I could have finished within the top 25 if it was sunny and 75. But in these BRUTAL conditions, I originally finished 69th in the race- NOT A JOKE. Instead I finished 70th because I can't have nice things.

2. "13 Reasons Why" season 2 is worth it. By worth it I mean I watched it  alone and when one of my roommates caught me, I confessed right away to what I was doing. Not a good look, I admit. However, I finished it and let me tell you, SPOILER ALERT: the last episode includes 100 percent less suicides than the first season. 

3. I think about this blog more than I should. I have thought of about 20 blog posts and just didn't post them. I mean I couldn't do them because I was suspended. But suspensions are made to be followed, so I allowed the boys upstairs to feel powerful. Just know that AS A BEARS SEASON TICKET HOLDER I love every single draft pick


Ok, well, I am back and let me tell you..... It will be as average as ever.

LYLAS

No comments:

Post a Comment