Saturday, February 10, 2018

The BEST VALENTINES GIFT EVER.....


Ok, guys who seem to fail at being romantic, I have something to help you this valentines day. 

If your first response to that lede (nice little journalism term for you) was, "Valentine's Day is for suckers;" you are, in fact, the sucker. And now, you are a mere few days away from your weakness being exposed to the one that you love or like-like.

So, I am here to save you with the ULTIMATE gift. By the way, my blog isn't sponsored, so no one is paying for me to tell you this. However, if someone is willing to pay me, I will sell out in an instant. 




For a mere $150, you can have Dinger, the Mascot for the Rockies, make a special apperence for you!



via GIPHY

Look roses are nice and all, but they die. Facts are facts. For the cost of very expensive roses, you could have Dinger swing by, say nothing and give your special someone a little special something. I think. I don't even know what $150 gets you, but I would do this in a heart beat. 

In fact, my dream scenario is just having Dinger show up to my girlfriend's place of work, sit right behind here and just stare for like 20 minutes and leave.



via GIPHY

If you are looking to be a heartless jerk this year, have Dinger deliver a break up note. Being broken up with sucks, but having Dinger do it might ease that heart break. It's a real homerun of an idea. Get it? Because his name is Dinger? 

Only a few days, guys. Get in on this deal! 

Side nore: Jesus Christ, I miss baseball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment