Friday, January 26, 2018

Breaking News: I am a Model

Haven't blogged in awhile; the life of a Bears Season Ticket Holder and NCAA Athlete have had me busy. I don't really want to add more to my plate, but sometimes duties call. Just like today. 

This afternoon I did one of my top 5 favorite things in the world to do, get a haircut. I used to hate getting a haircuts, I won't lie. But thanks to  SuperCuts (you guys can pay me for sponsorship later), I have found a stylist who has perfected my hair. 

My hair means a lot to me. It's a beautiful beast not many have tamed. I basically was on the hunt for someone who could cut my hair without making it look like a bowl cut for 12 years, and my journey ended last year. 

On a normal day, I think I am a solid 6-7. I'm humble.

Today though, I may have bumped those numbers up. 

It hit me, after my scissor/ razor on my neck/ shortening of the sideburns cut that I get, that I was looking nicer than normal. After the shampoo and rinse, I was a new man.

I was a male model.



Look at that guy: Gap shirt; Beats by Dre headphones; and perfectly quaffed hair. Did someone open up a Teen Beat magazine or the blog notorious for talking about a video game from 2006? 

You know what makes me stand out though? My every day look. Couple of pimples, or blemishes as they are known in the "biz." Also, probably no surprise to anyone, I drive a Honda Civic. Just your stereotypical guy.

It's tough to find time for everything, but that's what I do for my fans. 

Oh, and I eat salads for lunch. I'm perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment